Stress Dreams
So, I had another stress dream last night. The thing is, I'm really not stressed out right now. I'm on vacation! I'm like the opposite of stressed, so I don't know what my problem is. Anyway, last night's dream was similar to others I've had recently where I'm lost and I'm on foot. I occasionally have lost while driving dreams too, but more often than not I am on foot, which is especially frustrating because it takes a lot longer to backtrack on foot. Anyway, whenever I have these dreams I get really stressed out and wake up all frustrated, though of course I'm relieved when I finally wake, when I realize it was only a dream. What does this mean? Anyone have a dream book? Last night I dreamed I was studying for something (I'm not in school right now) and I left to take a break for a long time. Then I decided to go get a coffee, but I was far away from my purse and then realized I had a Starbucks card in my car and I had my car key. So I got in the car and drove around this unfamiliar area for awhile and then parked and walked into this mall. When I finally found the Starbucks I realized I had left the gift card in my car (that actually happened last night at the Yardhouse) so I started to go back to the car, but I couldn't find it! So frustrating! Anyway...what is wrong with me...

2 Comments:
quit doing drugs and it'll all clear up for you
when the heck did you get a blog???
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home